Current Openings: Send Us Your Resumé Now!
The technician is responsible for providing installation and repair services- i.e. installing and servicing electronic security devices such as: access control devices, CCTV equipment, alarm panels, intercoms, mechanical/electronic door hardware, IP addressable cameras, network video recorders, and servers etc. to our clients.
Ongoing training for various systems & installation methods will be provided.
- Minimum of a Massachusetts Low Voltage Class-D license (required)
- RI Telecommunications Data or CCTV (major plus)
- Prior experience with electronic security and CCTV (major plus)
- Computer programming and networking knowledge (major plus)
- Must possess a valid driver's license (required)
- Must be knowledgeable in basic computer operations.
- All technicians will periodically participate in emergency "on call" service after hours
- Drug testing and background check required
- Unique opportunity to be a key factor in the continued growth of company
- Salary commensurate with years of experience
- Health Insurance
- 401K, Long Term Disability
- Company provided van
- Company paid gas card
- Company provided phone
- Company provided laptop